07557 282960 0117 332 0060
Terms and conditions of use
Prices are based on a departure from Bristol
All journeys must be paid in advance, at the point of booking and not at the point of collection. No booking will be confirmed until we are in receipt of full and final payment. Receipts will be issued for all transactions by email and pro-forma invoices can be raised if required, prior to payment.
You can cancel your booking and receive a full refund (minus an administrative fee of £30.00) within fourteen days of your actual booking/payment date. We do not offer any refunds after this date, but are agreeable to you extending your booking to a future date of no more than three months in advance of the original booking.
We do not charge you for any initial delays in collecting you, were you to be delayed; standard collections 30 minutes, Airport, Train & Ferry Terminals 60 minutes, after which an hourly rate of £30.00 is charged, should we be in a position to wait for the additional extended period. Any delay charges must be paid at the time of collection by either credit/debit card directly to the driver or by bank transfer. A company receipt will be provided within twenty-four hours by email.
Where applicable/possible, we will attempt to monitor your journey online; flight/ferry/ train departure and estimated time of arrival, prior to collection. However, it is the hirers (passengers) obligation/responsibility to notify us of any delays. In the event of your delay extending to a point whereby it impedes our ability to service our next appointment, we reserve the right to recognise that the booking will be cancelled, without refund; if the delay extends to more than the approximate length of the paid journey, plus a maximum of three hours waiting time.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Alan Bond [A Bond Consulting Limited t/as], the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Alan Bond [A Bond Consulting Limited t/as] and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Alan Bond [A Bond Consulting Limited t/as] and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Alan Bond [A Bond Consulting Limited t/as], our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
b. print one copy of the Content
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Alan Bond [A Bond Consulting Limited t/as].
4. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
5. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify Alan Bond [A Bond Consulting Limited t/as] for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
6. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
7. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
8. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
9. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
10. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
11. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Alan Bond [A Bond Consulting Limited t/as] or that of our affiliates.
12. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
13. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
15. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Alan Bond [A Bond Consulting Limited t/as] makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Alan Bond [A Bond Consulting Limited t/as] is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
16. Whilst Alan Bond [A Bond Consulting Limited t/as] uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
17. Alan Bond [A Bond Consulting Limited t/as] accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
18. Alan Bond [A Bond Consulting Limited t/as] reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
20. To the extent that the Website and Content are provided free of charge, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind.
21. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
22. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Alan Bond [A Bond Consulting Limited t/as] accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
23. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
24. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
26. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
27. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
28. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
29. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Alan Bond [A Bond Consulting Limited t/as] details
30. Alan Bond [A Bond Consulting Limited t/as] is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10290227 and with Registered and Trading Offices: 130 Aztec West, Almondsbury, Bristol BS32 4UB and who operates the Website
You can contact Alan Bond [A Bond Consulting Limited t/as] by email at info@alanbondnet, by post to our trading offices.
+44 (0)117 332 0071
Boasting ultra-quick deployment, Alan Bond has chauffeured to many locations. Below we list just some of the locations that we have travelled to/worked in. Click the individual links for further information on said locations.
Bristol Airport, Bristol Temple Meads, Exeter Airport, Exeter St. Davids, Heathrow Airport, Gatwick Airport, London City Airport, Stansted Airport, Luton Airport, Central London, all Major London Rail Stations; London Kings Cross, London Waterloo, London St. Pancras, London Euston, Birmingham Airport, East Midlands Airport, Southampton Airport, Bournemouth Airport, Port of Dover, Cardiff Airport, Port of Portsmouth, Port of Newhaven, Port of Pembroke, Port of Fishguard, Tilbury Docks, Gloucester, Bristol, Wiltshire, Dorset, Devon, Oxfordshire, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Blaenau Gwent, Bridgend, Caerphilly, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Gwynedd, Merthyr Tydfil, Monmouthshire, Neath, Port Talbot, Newport, Pembrokeshire, Powys, Rhondda Cynon Taff, Swansea, Torfaen, Vale of Glamorgan, Wrexham, Bath and North East Somerset, Bournemouth, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, North Somerset, South Somerset, West Somerset, Plymouth, South Gloucestershire, Swindon, Torbay, Ashburton, Barnstaple, Clovelly, Exeter, Dartmouth, Ilfracombe, Newton Abbot, Okehampton, Paignton, Plymouth, Tavistock, Tiverton, Torquay, Totnes, Abbotsbury, Bournemouth, Dorchester, Lulworth, Lyme Regis, Poole, Shaftesbury, Sherborne, Swanage, Weymouth, Berkeley, Bibury, Bourton-on-the-Water, Cheltenham, Chipping Campden, Cirencester, Moreton-in-Marsh, Painswick, Stow-on-the-Wold, Stroud, Tewkesbury, The Cotswolds, Westbury-on-Severn, Bath, Bridgwater, Clevedon, Dunster, Glastonbury, Portishead, Minehead, Watchet, Taunton, Wells, Weston-Super-Mare, Avebury, Castle Combe, Chippenham, Devizes, Marlborough, Malmesbury, Salisbury, Trowbridge and Warminster.
We cover all of Bristol including: Bristol Airport to Horfield, Centre, Hanham, Keynsham, Brislington, Downend, Fishponds, Bedminster, Redland, Oldland common, St Andrews, Redfield, St George, Kingswood, St Annes, Almonsbury, Ashley Down, Ashton, Avonmouth, Backwell, Barton Hill, Bedminster Down, Bishopsworth, Bradley Stoke, Brentry, Central, Chew Magna, Clifton, Cotham, Easton, Eastville, Emersons Green, Filton, Frenchay, Hartcliffe, Henbury, Henleaze, Highridge, Hotwells, Knowle, Lawrance Weston, Longwell Green, Lulsgate, Mangotsfield, Patchway, Redland, St Pauls, Sea mills, Shirehampton, Soundwell, Southmead, Southville, Staple Hill, Stapleton, Stockwood, Stoke Bishop, Totterdown, Thornbury, Westbury-On-Trym, Whitchurch, Winterbourne, Yate, And All South Gloucestershire.
Many words describe the services we offer. Here are some of them: Bristol, Bath, Somerset, Driver, Cab, Mini Cab, Chauffeur Service, Limousine Service, Private Hire Service, Mercedes E Class Chauffeur, Mercedes S Class Chauffeur, Mercedes V Class Chauffeur, Airport Transfers, Railway Transfers, Pick-Ups, Collections, LHR, LGW, BRS, LCY, STN, LTN, Meet & Greet, In Car Entertainment, In Car Wifi, Executive Travel, Southwest, Private Car, Door to Door Chauffeur, Comfort, Stylish, First-Class, Prestige, Corporate, Private Sector, Get Your Free No Obligation Quote, Quotation, Competitive, Stress-Free, Comfortable Journey, Journeys, Taxi Service, Bristol Airport Transfers.